Terms of service
Welcome to Concept Gifts!
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website, and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms & conditions
All prices stated in our website are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
2. Delivery Policy
We will be implementing a $10 delivery charge per order to offset our delivery fee. If you have a preferred time of the day for delivery, kindly let us know in the order form.
Delivering Time -- We will try our best to send it out as soon as possible, hopefully within 3 working days. If you require the item urgently, do give us a call or drop us an email prior to your order, as we are unable to guarantee when the order will arrive to your place. Delivery time offered by us to you only serves as an estimate. We strongly encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by delivery or if we are busy during that period.
3. Changing, cancelling or returning an order
- We're sorry that it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice by email.
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 10 days of the purchase. It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition.
- To return items, please package them securely and send the parcel back to the address shown on the TA-Q-BIN waybill. If the item is simply unwanted, you will need to pay for postage.
- If we have sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty or damaged, please contact us. We will refund any postal charges you incur to return such items. Please make sure that whatever your reason for returning goods, you obtain proof of postage from your post office, and we will credit your account as soon as possible.
4. Out of stock
Contact us directly if an item you want is out of stock on our webpage - sometimes it is just that our stock quantities are low and we can't promise you anything - but we will try our best to get you an item you want.
5. Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
6. Our rights
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer. Details of the products we recommend - such as price - are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
8. Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
9. Description of products
We will take care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
10. Promotional discounts
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by us are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via our website, unless otherwise stated.
- Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- Our code of practice for complaints
We hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made or service you've received and that you'll never have reason to complain - but if there's something you're not happy with, we'd like you to tell the relevant team about it so that we can try to put matters right.
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution process
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for shopping at Concept Gifts! We hope you've enjoyed browsing our products.